Sam moved to Cooma at 11 years of age and has been here ever since. Sam has always had an interest in rehabilitation and how the human body works. She completed her Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Biology in 2014 at the University of Canberra. From here Sam decided to change her career path to a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation as Chronic Diseases caught her eye, she completed her studies in 2017.
Sam is very passionate about keeping active and is a big netball fan! She has played netball in the local competitions and representative netball in her younger years. Sam is currently playing netball and touch football in our local competitions. She has also gain an interest in snowboarding, although feeling like she is still learning she is loving it more and more each season.
We are so thrilled to have Sam on board to bring her expertise in exercise management of Chronic Conditions to Cooma and the surrounding areas. She cannot wait to work with you, using exercise to assist in managing your condition and achieve your goals!
- Sports Trainer Level 1
- PD Warrior, Parkinson's Disease Course - Levels 1 & 2
- Pilates Matwork Level 1
- Beat IT! Diabetes Course
- ISAK Anthropometry (skin folds) Level 1
- Rock Tape Strapping Course Level 1
- Otago Falls Prevention Program
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Neurological Conditions ( Parkinson's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke)
- Diabetes and Metabolic Conditions
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Health
- Cardiovascular Conditions
- Lung Conditions (Asthma, COPD)
- Intellectual & Physical Disabilities